viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

Session 9: My blog experience

Hello friends! I came to talk about my blog experience. I really enjoyed writting here. I learnt and practice my english. I don’t like the English so much, but I’m trying.

I decided that learn english is one of my biggest challenge through all this time in this class, since I've never really try to learn. I've started writing songs in english in a notebook and try to read the lyrics to sing to improve my pronunciation. I don't have a perfect pronunciation now, but at least now I can try to pronounce something and don't want to cry everytime I don't know how to say it.


Without any doubt the blog helped me, I decide to make the entries alone, without the help of an online translator. And actually I did it!, its not perfect but I don't have to correct everytime a write.


That's why some entries might not be that understandable but I certainly did my best for the basic level I have. I think that listening, writing and repeating is the answer to eventually get used to english and understand what I read or hear.

Is very clear for me that I still have so much to learn! But at least now I have the will to overcome the shock that english causes me.

For future experiences with the other courses some things I would like to say about this class is that I would have prefer to write more about some themes I would like to write. I understand that you put the same theme to everyone to evaluate everyone with the same difficulty but maybe if we could write more about things we care about will motivate us more.


I hope this dont stop learning!


2 comentarios: